Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Beauty of Dance


When I think of the most beautiful moments of my life, nothing compares to how wonderful it was for me to continue my dance career. Today with this wonderful life I have, I have unforgettable moments and I have met many wonderful people. In these moments I thank God for blessing me with the talent of my dancing, but above all things, for giving me the opportunity to touch the souls of others, and for the inspiration I get from everyone. I am convinced that besides the evil going on in the world, God has a plan for us all, and when we follow the plan with our hearts, nothing can stand in our way. I am grateful for the opportunity to produce, direct, create, dance, and even write such beautiful experiences. Today and always, I will continue dancing and carrying forward my plan, nothing will stop the passion I feel for the dance and for my work. I will continue to inspire others to keep following their hearts. But most of all, i will keep teaching my students to never give up.

Blessings,
Nathalie

2 comments:

  1. You are such an inspiration! My eyes got teared up....specially because of what I'm going through right now. Thanks for being such an amazing person! We love you!

    Tata :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nat, I know we haven't seen each other or danced in a little bit, but you know when sometimes you just need to read something to remind you of what you need to hear? I don't know if that makes sense, but thanks for being an inspiration all the time!! Miss you! :)

    ReplyDelete