Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What have you done for your self lately??

Well, hello everyone. Once again I decide to take a moment from my busy schedule to analyze the question that once or twice pops in my head "what have I done for my self lately?" ... See, the thing is that most of us stay caught up on the current of life, what do I mean by that? We are constantly working, taking care of the kids, husbands, boyfriends, family issues, costumers...if you own a business :) But the truth is that very rare you stop to say OK I need "ME TIME" today!! Have you felt like that lately?...well I know that I did, and I am still trying to manage on how to find that ME time that I need. I'm sure all of you hard working mothers out there relate...

So I have a proposal to you: Take time to realize that if you do not take time for your self, there will not be 100% time for others. Yes, you heard that right!! Just like the old saying: if you do not take good care of your self , you won't be able to take good care of your love ones.

Therefore, let's start making better decisions, better time management, happier results... Yes you can find that extra hour during the week to do something FOR YOU!! you just have to want to...

So I'm inviting you to try something new, something that I assure you will change your life style for better...you will meet other people just like you, you will have fun, build self esteem, get in shape, and get that ME time that we talked about.
CLICK HERE TO START

I assure you that if you try one of this awesome classes, that extra hour for your self will make a huge difference in your life!!
Hope to see you there soon :)
Do it for YOU!!

Dreamsbellydance Academy
7909 Pines Blvd, Pembroke Pines FL 33024
(954)600-4478
www.dreamsbellydance.com

No comments:

Post a Comment